Sunday School: 9:00am | Worship: 10:30am
What should I expect when I visit?
At Gateway Church we feel that it’s OUR responsibility to “clear the way” for you to come to church. We want you to be able to experience the great music, encouraging messages, friendly people and enjoyable atmosphere that are a part of Gateway Church. Our services last for about 70 – 80 minutes.
We know that your first time at a church, any church, brings some questions. How do I get there…what should I wear…what’s available for my kids or teens…what should I expect in church? We are going to let some of our people answer those questions based on what they experienced when they visited.
“I can wear what is comfortable and feel it’s OK!”
Dress casual or dress up and you’ll fit right in. We are more interested in you and helping to meet your needs than what you wear.
“I was pleased with the programs for my kids!”
We try to make learning fun for your children. We have volunteers who will love your child or teen and pastors who work with your kids. We know that as a parent you need to know that your children are in a SAFE learning environment. You’ll see that our buildings invest in your children’s welfare.
“The Pastor’s sermon really spoke to me and helped me!”
You will enjoy the upbeat music and the messages that help you live your everyday life and the issues you face. We want to help you connect with the hope and help God can give us. All of our services are available on compact disk.
“Everyone was friendlier than what I expected!”
We try to make sure that the first face you see has a smile on it. When you arrive we have greeters nearby to help you get where you need to go. Feel free to ask for help and directions.
“I hadn’t been to church for a long time and I felt at ease!”
Whether this is your first time at church or you are checking us out, we want you to feel at home and comfortable. We do not single you out in the service and we do not expect you to give an offering as that is for our regular attendees. We don’t force you to participate in anything that you are not comfortable with. After all, you are our guest! Just feel at home!
“Where do I park and where should I go when I arrive!”
We have ample parking spots available near the front of our building just for you! After you park you’ll see the main entrance in front of you. Enter those doors and you’ll find our “greeters” ready and willing to direct you wherever you need to go.
How can I connect?
We have ample opportunities for you to get involved. We offer a number of adult Sunday school classes as well as small groups that meet throughout the week.
What about Teens?
We have a thriving youth group. Our students are involved in a number of things including service projects, camps and worship services. We love our students at Gateway Church!
What do you Believe?
These are the beliefs Nazarenes hold to be true:
- We believe in one God-the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
If you would like more information on our beliefs you can visit our denomination website