Click to view brochure
Bob Crew, CFA, CFP
Director – Legacy Ministry
Church of the Nazarene Foundation
- On January 16, our church launched Legacy Ministry with Pastor Dave preaching about our spiritual legacy and practical ways to leave a legacy.
- Studies show that 60% or more of Americans die without a valid estate plan.
- Furthermore, even if you have an estate plan, it is likely that it has been 15 years or more since you completed it. It probably does not reflect your present situation and the needs of your family.
- Did you know that the ONLY place you can legally name guardians for minor children is in your Last Will & Testament?
- You will want to participate in this ministry and you will find these free workshops very helpful and practical.
Sunday Jan. 23 12:15 – 1:45 in Room 107
Monday Jan. 24 Noon – 1:30 in the Stable
- You will get a practical and understandable review of basic estate planning in language you can understand.
- You will learn that God cares about your estate plan and the Bible gives us guidance for our planning decisions.
- This is important for all ages from young families to seniors.
- It will be interesting and informative.
- Childcare will be provided for the Sunday workshop.
- A light meal will be provided at both workshops, please RSVP with the church office.
- There will be plenty of time for questions and answers.
- No products or services are being sold.
- This is a free service to members.
- There is no obligation for you to remember our church in your planning.
- We are partnering with the Church of the Nazarene Foundation for our Legacy Ministry and the workshops will be presented by Bob Crew from the Foundation.
- There are time slots available Monday, Jan. 24, through Wednesday, Jan. 26, for confidential, personal appointments to ask questions or to help you get started on or update your existing estate plan.