July 21st: P is for Peru
- P is for Peter, one of the 12 apostles: the brother of Andrew. He denied Jesus 3 times but became a bold evangelist.
- P is for I Peter 1:3,“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ…”
- P if for Peruvian Pie
July 28th: R is for Russia
- R is for Rachel- Jacob’s wife…mother of Joseph and Benjamin
- R is for Revelation 3:20, “Here I am. I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come and eat with him, and he with me.”
- R is for Russian Candy
August 4th: V is for Vietnam
- V is for a vow, a promise to God.
- V is for John 3:7, “You must be born again!”
- V is for rice and Vietnamese water delicacies
August 11th: Living Epistles Outing- Hiking at Lake Keomah with popcicle treat!
August 18th: Picnic in the Park-relays & old-fashioned sack lunches
August 25th: Living Epistles Award Ceremony & Closing Party at OFCN
September 1st: Fall Schedule Begins- TBA