New people attend our church every Sunday. CARE Ministry Teams help to make visitors feel welcome by coordinating with ushers & greeters, First Care, and the Friendship Ministry Action Team.
Specifically CARE Ministry consists of 3 phases
- meeting visitors on Sunday mornings
- gathering information for follow up
- making introductions with others close by
- phoning or emailing local visitors
- Integration & Assimilation
- delivering a gift bag and information to second-time attendees in their homes
- connecting newcomers with opportunities within our church which match their interests & needs
- sharing food and fellowship at a Guest Luncheon
You can be involved in one or all of these phases, as a member of a CARE Ministry Team!
To join our team please contact Judy Williams.